Thursday's Children creators Rhiann and Kristina are hosting the Like a Virgin Contest. Click here to go to the website for more information. Part of the festivities include the Getting to Know You Blog Hop, where contestants are answering 7 question.
Here are my answers:
2. What was your first favorite love song? Against All Odds by Phil Collin
3. What’s the first thing you do when you begin writing for the day? I really don’t have a routine or ritual.
4. Who’s the first writer who truly inspired you to become a writer? Don’t roll your eyes, but Stephenie Meyer. I had written a few picture books, but when I read Twilight I became obsessed. I was going through some health issues at the time, it was way to escape. Then I decided to shift my obsession into my own characters.
5. Did the final revision of your first book have the same first chapter it started with? No. My first chapter changed more times than the rest of the book combined.
6. For your first book, which came first: major characters, plot or setting? I just started writing and exploring with a couple of characters. I had a setting in mind, but no plot. I wrote a lot, filling a notebook. None of that actually ended up in the book. Also, I wrote the entire first draft in first person and later changed it to third.
7. What’s the first word you want to roll off the tip of someone’s tongue when they think of your writing? Obsessed.
A weekly blog hop where
writers share their inspirations
<!– start LinkyTools script –>
You are next...
This list will close in 3 days, 8 hrs, 4 min (7/14/2013 11:59 PM North America - Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time)
<!– end LinkyTools script –>