My goals were listed as this:
- Write at least 300 words a day, at least 5 times a week.
- Read everyday, at least 1 chapter.
- Work on my time management.
- Check-in twice a week with a blog post.
My progress went like this:
- I wrote three out of the five days, totaling about 802 words. Meh.
- I read everyday. I started reading CHASING BROOKLYN by Lisa Schroeder. It's a 412 page novel in verse and I've almost finished it. That's pretty good for me. I'm a slow reader. Yay!
- I'm trying to work on my time management, but I haven't been able to fit it into my schedule. Oops.
- I remembered to check-in. Yay!
For this week, how about I try this:
- Write at least 1,500 words
- Keep reading everyday. At least one chapter.
- Work on time management. Though I'll have extra obstacles this week. Two teens home on spring break.
- Check-in twice a week with a blog post. And try to make it a little more interesting.
See ya Wednesday!